Tuesday, December 15, 2009

CHARACTERISTIC I HAVE AS A GOOD SYSTEM ANALYST

Being a citizen of this country, a student and a second child in the family, the real thing about the topic being discussed is that we manage to have those characteristics of a good system analyst. One possible reason is those activities happening in a life of an individual person. In my side, there is what we called planned and unplanned undertakings. Of course daily exercises are certainly part of the system and we acknowledge doing that everyday. Others for sure need specific requirement to run. So basically analysis meant to enter this stage. Its participation is very important stating the case on how you can solve a problem such as in school, at home and others. Because of the above explanation, I finally got to the point that the characteristic I have as a good system analyst are the following:

· WILLINGNESS TO LEARN


- It is one of my characteristic because when I find things hard, I looked it up as a challenge so I keep telling myself that you need not to worry about that as long as you had this willingness to learn. Then, I finally saw that happen. Before I find it, way back in the past I was then a person that when I had a hard time of analyzing a specific area of the subject, I will then close my mind about it without finding a way to solve the problem. Fortunately, I already graduated at that attitude and I have learned from my mistakes. It just shows me why I should pursue everything because everything has a solution.

· DEDICATION


- As a student, I definitely acquire this characteristic for the reason that I just don’t easily give up when I find that others can do it, why should I? This attitude is very helpful for building your strength and capabilities as a person. If dedication is high, it is not really that hard for you to keep moving on provided that this kind of aspect is never a “no-no” on your side. Because if that happens, see yourself in the list of who failed, and that feeling definitely hurts. When at your part failure first before succeeding meant to work on you, do it if that certainly helps. But I am not requiring it; all I want is that if that will do for you, why not!

· MOTIVATION


- I have this kind of trait when we talk about exams, projects, quizzes, assignments and others which are basically needed on this specific area. Students like me happen to motivate their minds to the improvement of their performance in the class. That is why I keep motivating myself ensuring that I thoroughly understand lessons in preparation for the given activities happening inside the class. In aid of this trait, I saw the importance of my profession and concluded that your mind set still relies on you no matter what happen. It is on how you carry and motivate yourself throughout the entire system. In such case, this gives the idea that as when you closes your eyes, try to motivate yourself, clear your mind, focus on a certain area and let see what happen next.

· PASSION


- These are things that discourage me most, such as, when your group mates do not have that passion for the success of a project. Of course, we are trying to make the team as tight as possible. When passion is there, probably people involve within the project are manifesting a good attitude since all of you wanted its completion as soon as possible. I consider having this characteristic because my passion to succeed is always there but barriers keep resisting its way up trying to block things that is meant easier for me. Of course, not all things that are planned to happen will happen still it is about how you take the risk. Risking can be a failure or success, but beyond that failure somehow you will learn a lesson from that experience and hopefully encourage you to show your passion, love, and attention on your work.

· RESPONSIBLE


- We, as college students, must be responsible with our overall standing within the school specifically on your grades, conduct, studies and others. I think I have this characteristic especially where mature minded enough and following certain rules and regulations never been a hard time since this are being taught in grade school, high school and until now. How can we forget that! when we are barely trained in school for a long years? So responsibility must be shown already by college students, like me. This attitude is always taught everyday even at home in order for us to be more disciplined when we enter the stage of maturity. Parents are just doing this for our own good so that we can resist the life in the real world.

· HARD-WORKING


- This characteristic, I can mainly say is one key to success. Maybe because some get rich or famous in this kind of aspect. I inherit this kind of character when I saw failure within my activities in school. It suddenly puts me into a situation that I must work hard especially to such an area that I maybe had a hard time. Many students that don’t acquire this attitude seem not serious. Of course, all of us can be hard-working and it will be up to you only if you want improvement on your studies. We can be on our way up if we establish to attain this kind of character and we can totally achieve it by only on our means and will.

· AN ORGANIZER


- For sure all of us can consider having this characteristic. We tend to organize our things when things around seems to be messy and dirty. In school, when professors assigned us to explain, we learn to organize our ideas so we can be understood. This character is really a helpful tool for the improvement of you as an individual. Having this trait present in my personality, it taught me to deal with things well organize and presentable. Of course we should not attempt just to make an explanation without considering how ideas are arranged. If our statements are easily understood, we can already say that we are a good organizer.

· RESEARCH SKILLS


- This is an aspect of a person that does not keep him or her maintain in a level of learning where you intend to wait for education to come closer to you. So, you can already teach yourself by simply surfing in the Internet. Computers, nowadays, provided us all the things that we need in which researching never been a problem for us. But researching must also be applied with effort because it often requires time to search information needed maybe on your assignments or projects. I obtain this character for such reason that in every activity I am doing basically researches became a large part of my entire life as a student. It taught me a lot of things even when it is not needed in the subject. I felt learning keeps entering my mind now and then. And the good thing about it is we are now being developed as a student with good research capabilities.

· AWARENESS


- When I encountered my first failure in my subject, I felt that I already lost in the game. My insights take me to somewhere I believe it is meant for me. But that attitude never turns out late because I suddenly became aware of my life as a student that what matters most is how I can be able to face my fears. With this kind of a situation, my awareness level stood high seems I finally realize that everything is a challenge. This level of characteristic I have just shows people that we will be more conscious with the overall activity happening in this world. Maybe sometimes, we see life as nothing but happiness where we forget that there are still others who are not as lucky as we have now in life. Thus, it just proves to us that awareness does not only mean life within the four corners of your house but instead the life you have across the globe.

· PROBLEM-SOLVER


- The major issue always happens to us is how do with solve a problem. Of course there are problems that can be solved by mathematical formula, distinct proof, graphical representations and a number of solutions or calculations. But what if that will not be the case. We obtain problems that we alone can only solve it by our all means maybe through strategic planning. Since problems are not that easy to be solve, we tend to ask advises from our family and friends. It really requires your time and patience so that any step you make will never be a big regret to you. That is why I acquire to have this trait because I usually solve problems with typical questions banging around my mind saying Is this possible? Do I really have to do this by myself or I will just confirm my parents or friends? Or am I suppose to do it because I believe it is right? Unfortunately, the time ended and I finally decided. Some of my decisions are solve successfully but others were not that lucky enough. For sure, there are answers that we meant to help us but never turned out well. All I can say is that even though we failed at least we try and that will never be a big loss, still we learn something from that experience. And as we all know that experience is a best teacher. So don’t say you still don’t have that key throughout success.

· GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS


- This characteristic when achieve by a person is a big plus considering the fact that this would bring you into fame someday. I can say that simply because when words are written or verbally spread can create something to the life of people. But how? Journalist and media practitioner go to dangerous places just to gather information or be updated to what is really happening in the real world. I would say that I have this trait because when we are tasked to do a report, that trait certainly helps me a lot. Even though I am not that good enough in verbal but I am still trying to adapt it because I found out that when your views are heard, you let others think and conclude. It means to say that you do not only help yourself but the whole class as well. Even there are distinct differences with your views; it does not mean it resulted in a negative way. Of course you can not prevent that to happen. That is how communication attacks the life of the people and also through communication relationship with in your family, friends, classmates and others keeps tighter only if that certain aspect is use in a nice way. Truly, good communication must be present if you want that level of relationship will stay longer.

· CREATIVITY


- As a person, I am creative in certain aspects such as in building my ideas, in presenting my work of art and in my personality as well. This characteristic deals really well for so many people whom are expert and knowledgeable of this field. I acquire to have it since I do most of my projects in a creative way so that it will not just serve as a reading material but also an art as well. Being creative does not only satisfy the real existence of art but as well as the color it brings to life.

· POSITIVE ATTITUDE

- Many had failed because they are negative. They believe that the real reason why they choose to quit is that they remain challenged by their own self which in fact happens to all of us. And what is true, we are the ones who handle our life but others acted like they were been made lifeless living. From that scene, I can barely describe the life of a negative person. I maybe partly negative but still I remain to be positive. I realize that looking at the dark side of life will never meant that person developed him or her as a whole. Let yourself embrace life at the brighter side and make most of your time out of it. That is how I describe the life of a person with a positive attitude. Maybe people who acquire this attitude sees life as never been an obstacle but a path through success. It means to say that if you are positive, expect that achievements will not hide you as long as that guts will never fade. Because it is the only one people may instill in their minds to continue life and hope for the better to come.

· HONESTY


- This word is very popular to students because it is one of the very important characteristic taught by teachers to us. In which in every activity we have, it is always been applied. And that act of personality test the conscience of an individual. In this level of characteristic people seems to have a hard time in constantly acquiring this aspect. Others choose to lie just for their own good without considering the fact that the truth must prevail. That is why such community never prospers because of others greediness in the resources of the country. If this will still continue, it is expected that a country will be filled with sorrows, madness and devastations. I may say that I use to be an honest person, but not as tough as it is. I always taught myself to be honest within my words and acts. Somehow difficult at times if your love ones are involve but still conscience always knows what is right so what ever may happen, we must listen to it.

The following characteristics listed above are one of the aspects I believe I attain as a good system analyst. Some of the trait that must also be present to me never existed, somehow, because it is just the real me. So that “me” I considered is a person whom also acquire this we called weaknesses, and that will never change. Mainly the strength is your courage side and maybe one part of your personality that triggers you to pursue life. But still there are certain issues that we can not prevent such as encountering that feeling that you don not have the power to fight it. For sure, as mentioning the word system analyst, we can say that to be like them, we must be able to cope up with problems so that the entire system will not be affected. On the other side, it is like that kind of a person when being attacked by problems; know how to risk his or her life for the betterment of his or her individuality. So if others will intend not to do it, Do you think life will still be called “the life worth living for”? We must never act that way. Change to become an ideal person of man kind, because if you want to be a good system analyst, know first how to handle your life before you aim something that honestly would not help you in the end.